Add Your Heading Text Here
Established in 1973, the current ownership began expansion 1996, growing the company from one small, part-time truck into a fleet of specialty equipment. Our growth has focused on a successfully forming fully-trained staff, one committed to providing excellent service and value to our customer.
Northland Septic Maintenance has spent over two decades honing and expanding our skill-set in order to provide you, the customer, with the widest range of services in the onsite industry. Our employees are specially trained to be versatile, across the industry, making us your ideal one-stop-shop. These industries include residential and commercial services such as tank pumping and cleaning; drain cleaning, portable restroom rentals and service, site evaluations, septic system design, installation, repairs, maintenance, and monitoring.
Visit our technology page for more information on the innovative ways we are bringing advanced ideas to your project.
We are licensed with the MPCA and hold the following license: Service Provider, Maintainer, Installer, Designer, Inspector, Type IV Biosolids, Class D Wastewater, Advanced Designer, Advanced Inspector.
Our Customer Relations Philosophy
- Customers are the most important people in the world. Let’s face it, without them we would not be here.
- Customers are not dependent on us. We are dependent on them.
- Customers are not an interruption of our work. They are the purpose for it.
- Customers favor us with their patronage. We are not doing them a favor by serving them.
- Customers are a part of our business. They are not outsiders.
- Customers are people who bring us their wants and needs. It is our job to satisfy those wants and needs.
- Customers are the lifeblood of our business.
Professionals you can trust!
Over the last two decades, Northland Septic has grown tremendously, reaching out service across four different counties and dozens of towns and communities, many of which are listed below. We’ve worked on city sewer mains and rustic cabins both, on all sides of the map. Wherever you are, we can help.